Do you crave to work in a rewarding and collaborative environment where your work is appreciated and rewarded through investment in training, tech and career progression?
We are seeking Senior Java Developers and Full Stack Java Engineers to work with an innovator in technology for schools, colleges, universities and other academic establishments. This is a great time to join the company with a busy pipeline of work, some great new projects and the opportunity to progress your career with a forward thinking business.
You will turn your hand to full lifecycle development, building scalable and reusable code with a quality first TDD approach. Senior Developers will work in partnership with customers to design new solutions and help with solutions architecture and build.
Summary of Tech Knowledge:
- 3+ years commercial experience with OOP, Java, Spring and associated tech
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Relational Databases, modern IDEs and version control software, such as SVN or Git
- Experience of modern web client frameworks such as ReactJS
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Sound understanding of Service Oriented Architecture SOA
- Strong problem solving abilities, and ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly.
- High level of accuracy and fluency in written and spoken English.
- Mobile app development ideally using Xamarin
- Scrum Master experience
- Payment industry experience
- PCI / GDPR awareness
- .Net based languages.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and highly ambitious company who would be able to offer further opportunities along with a good benefits package:
To apply hit apply now or send your CV to Jason Hoffman at Spectrum IT.co .uk