Java Developer / Software Developer (Back End) - up to £60,000
A leading and recognisable technology company are looking for a Java Developer / Back End Software Developer to join their team.
Working on the delivery of real-time and non real-time data the Java Developer will work with a wide range of sources and providers.
The Java Developer will also be part of a team working on the design and development of a data platform with cloud solution aspirations.
Additional responsibilities for the Java Developer will include:
- Building and managing interfaces between internal systems and external clients.
- Driving and influencing decisions around the architecture and design.
- To motivate and mentor more junior members of the team.
- To take opportunities to learn new technologies, techniques and progress self-development.
- Involvement in the entire SDLC.
The successful Java Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial Java Development experience.
- Knowledgeable on relational databases and SQL.
- Experience of building scalable systems.
- Exposure to Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Web service development (RESTful API's)
- Knowledge of Junit and mocking frameworks.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Experience of architecting and building cloud based applications. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of high-performance and real-time applications. (Desirable)
- AWS experience. (Desirable)
- Kubernetes (Desirable)
- Docker (Desirable)
- Microservices (Desirable)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Java Developer to join a high-profile organisation who work with contemporary technologies and techniques
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com