£32,000 - £55,000
An ambitious technology provider is looking for 2x Java Engineers (one junior and one mid level) to join their team and aid with the continued development of their flagship software systems and diversification into new solutions.
The Java Engineer will be required to work on projects that integrate Performance Management applications to a wide range of worldwide customers which are mission critical.
The successful Java Engineer will have had experience of working with complex, high availability systems which have multiple database interaction.
The Java Developer will be required to have some of the following skills and experience:
· Commercial Java Development
· Spring and Hibernate
· Agile environment experience
· Knowledge of Cloud providers, preferably AWS
· Familiarity with Oracle
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving ability
The responsibilities of the Java Engineer will include:
· Involvement in all aspects of the product development lifecycle
· Maintain code integrity and organisation
· Design, development and testing of software
· Customer interaction and requirements understanding
· Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
· Contribute to multiple projects across the business
· Support and maintenance of software to include out of hours where applicable
The role of Java Engineer pays up to £55,000 and comes with excellent benefits.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com or call 02380 765804.