A Java Engineer who'll be playing a vital role in developing in house financial platforms with Java 10 is required for Southampton's most exciting new employer.
They're expanding their organisation and have over 600,000 users and they've been gaining momentum with each passing day thanks to a highly skilled Software Engineering team empowered to take ownership and deliver the product in the best possible way.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Java Engineer who has a passion for java development and a knack for problem solving.
The role of Java Engineer;
- Design and develop in house banking platforms
- Deploy to the cloud (AWS)
- Take ownership of new features from start to finish.
- Work within a brand new, small development team
The successful Java Engineer will have the following;
- Experience in the build and deployment of high-quality products
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Java (or other server side complied language)
Tech stack you will get to work with include
- Native iOS & Android
The role of Java Engineer is paying between £55,000 - £70,000 depending on experience and comes with a range of benefits including; 25 days holiday, Private medical insurance, Friday breakfast and monthly socials
To apply for this Java Engineer role please forward your CV to Tom at tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294.