An ambitious medical technology provider is looking for Java Engineers to join their team and aid with the continued development of their flagship software systems and diversification into new solutions. You will be required to work on projects that integrate real-time server development with web and mobile application development.
The Java Engineer roles are paying up to £7,000 DOE and comes with benefits including free parking, annual bonus review and Medical cover. This role is open to applicants ranging from mid - senior level
The successful Java Engineer will have had experience of working with complex, high availability systems which have multiple database interaction.
The Java Engineer will be required to have some of the following skills and experience:
- Commercial Java Development
- Linux (Ubuntu) and Mobile platform experience.
- Multi-threading software development
- Real-Time Server software.
- Web Development.
- Smartphone/tablet devices.
- Experience with cluster environments with multiple databases which have complex data flow.
- GUI Design
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
The responsibilities of the Java Engineer will include:
- Involvement in all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
- Design, development and testing of software.
- Customer interaction and requirements understanding.
- Contribute to multiple projects across the business.
- Support and maintenance of software to include out of hours where applicable.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294