- Estimates size of user stories and backlog items.
- Translates user stories and backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks).
- Evaluates technical feasibility.
- Writes unit tests first (TDD).
- Writes and verifies code which adheres to the acceptance criteria.
- Work with Ops to manage a continuous integration pipeline to deliver and implement new apps/code and updates to the digital
- Contributes to daily stand ups, sprint planning, sprint demos and sprint retrospectives.
- Contributes and helps to evolve and revise Development Policies, Principles, Standards and best practice, helping to develop the
- approach to agility and quality deliverables.
- T-Shaped, can wear other hats dependent on delivery teams need (analysis, test, other technologies etc.)
- Ensure that secure coding practices are always used, that will protect assets and data from malicious attacks and/or data loss.
- Experience in the build and deployment of high-quality software
- Experience working within an Agile environment
It would be beneficial if you have;
- Experience in Java
- Experience in UX design and development
- Agile Frameworks - Scrum/XP/Kanban
- Proficient in Source Code Management tools for example GITHub and Bitbucket
- Proficient in Code Quality tools such as SonarQube and Codeship
- Proficient in Continuous integration/deployment