My Cyber Security client based in Basingstoke are currently on the look out for a number of talented Penetration engineers, Penetration testers and Junior Security Consultants to join their outstanding Pen Test teams! The client themselves are a leader in the Cyber Security sector working on large, exciting projects with brilliant clients and an even better office environment!
The Client is based in central Basingstoke and have an amazing team filled with Developers, Engineers and the like at the top of their game who all love what they do. The company support their employees to consistently strive for technical excellence allowing time for research and a development budget that they enjoy spending! They work with clients internationally and provide specialist advice and solutions on all areas of security from professional to managed services all the way through to commercial and open source security tools!
As well as exciting projects and development and training routes they have also made a fun office environment with a wall of Nerf guns (Perfect for when the discussion over the best Avenger gets a little too heated!), a pool table, Drinks Fridge (Beer, alcohol and a large variety of soft drinks), Playstation areas and they even, as a team, attend (and usually win) large hackathons!
What they are looking for…
- Experience in Penetration Testing and Security Assessments (They are looking for a number of security consultants so are happy to accept candidates with anything from 1 year + of commercial experience )
- WebApp Testing - ideally can do SQLi without using SQLmap as well as knowing your way around Burp
- Infrastructure Testing
- Mobile App testing - with experience in Drozer for Android
- Someone who LOVES tech, solving problems and all things software - If it wasn't your job it'd still be your hobby!
- Good Communications skills - both with your clients and internally working with colleagues and other teams!
Any of the following Qualifications won't hurt…
- OSCP or OSCE
- CREST Registered Tester (CRT)
- CHECK Team Member (CTM)
- TIGER Qualified Security Tester (QSTM/CTM) Cyber Scheme Team Member Examination
Most importantly - What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary -from £30,000
- Relaxed working environments - no shirts and ties to be seen!
- Fun environment - Nerf gun walls, games areas, drinks fridge, fussball, pool table - because why should work be all work no play?!
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- 31 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Work with like minded tech lovers!
- Based in Central Basingstoke - easy to get to, convenient being in a town centre as well as having plenty of great food options for Lunch!
If you love technology, nerf guns, playstations and hackathons and want to work for a market leader in cyber security click apply now or contact Rachel with any other questions on 02380 765 299 or email RachelClements@SpectrumIT.co.uk !