A leading cloud services provider is looking for a Junior Developer to join their growing organisation local to Portsmouth.
The Junior Developer will join the Development team and support the delivery of robust application solutions, maintain and improve the development of the application portfolio.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Developer to join a business who work on a variety of projects and work autonomously.
As a Junior Developer you will be responsible for the development and enhancement of tools and processes that enable operational functionality and efficiency.
The role will involve:
- Maintain a high quality in delivery and carry out all elements of the role in line with the Company's ISO9001 and ISO27001 standards.
- Support the team in writing functionality for existing applications and bespoke projects
- Keep up to date with the changing technologies in software development and suggest any improvements that could be made to the development team's tools or processes.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high quality, bug free releases
- Refactoring existing applications where possible to take advantage of new methods and technologies in order to create a more efficient and maintainable application.
- Interrogating databases for bespoke reports
- Provide third-line support to the business for released applications. Ensure bug or issue reports are triaged and resolved within SLA to meet departmental commitments
- Adhere to agile development practices by accurately tracking work items and picking up new items or supporting blocked items
The successful Junior Developer will work with;
- ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC
- Web API's
- SQL and PostgreSQL
- OOP Design Patterns
The role of Junior Developer is paying up to £30,000 depending on experience and fantastic benefits which include; Pension, Cycle to Work, Child care vouchers and Life Assurance.
To be considered please forward your CV to CameronElloway@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301.