Junior/ Graduate Back End Developer - Chandlers Ford, Hampshire - £25,000 - £30,000
C/ C++/ / BackEnd Developer/ GoLang/ Go/ Embedded Linux / Satellites/ RF Systems
My Client, based in Chandlers Ford, just outside Southampton, is looking for a Junior / Graduate Back End Developer with experience in C/ C++ Development environments to focus on an exciting and unique product and project that has been invented by one of the current employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team that offers the opportunity to work on some interesting products but also get trained up on some exciting and in demand technologies including GoLang!
The company themselves have a manufacturing background and mainly focused on products such as radio engineering and antennas etc. More recently, an employee came forward with a proposal for a product he'd invented, they backed the product and are now selling a wide range of the product internationally and it has grown to an extent it is now becoming a sister company and they're looking to grow the team accordingly. The product is unique and focuses on Radio and GPS tracking technology. The team and product is now well established with customers in both the UK and internationally who are ordering large numbers and bespoke designed to their requirements. It's a fantastic time to get on board and grow with the product and with the team. They have a relaxed approach and so are happy to offer flexible working including working from home capabilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work on the coding and development of the back end of existing applications for bespoke versions of their products
- Work closely with other team members of different technical disciplines to ensure products are coherent
- Work to create new products alongside BDMs
- Present ideas for system improvements
- Test and document your own work
- Bug fixes as required
- Maintain live systems
What's in it for you:
- Flexible / remote working options
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to build skillset and experience within an in demand technology
- Clear progression routes
- R&D Development opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Small team environment - have your say heard!
If you'd be interested in applying click apply now for your CV to be considered! Alternatively, feel free to call Rachel at SpectrumIT on 02380 765 299 if you have any questions!