Junior IT Analyst- Up to £30,000 +Bonus & Benefits
A leading organisation with an international presence, are looking for a Junior IT Support Analyst to join them.
The Junior IT Support Analyst will join an important IT Service desk function, providing support to a large internal user base across multiple locations.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior IT Support Analyst in the early stages of their career to join at an exciting time for the business, with career progression available.
The responsibilities of the Junior IT Support Analyst will include:
- Actioning incoming incidents and requests in a timely, courteous and effective fashion.
- Documentation of important end user information.
- Establish relationships and understand problems or challenges with service desk customers.
- Prioritisation and scheduling of problems, escalating where necessary.
- Hands on fixes at desktop level, including installing and upgrading of software, hardware and system configurations.
- Application of diagnostic utilities to assist with troubleshooting.
- Adherence to SLA's to manage end-user expectations.
- Conduct trend analysis to proactively approach future problems.
The successful Junior IT Support Analyst will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Basic hardware knowledge - PC's, Laptops, Tablets, Server and Networking.
- Commercial experience with desktop and server operating systems including Windows 7 & 10, Server 2008 upwards.
- Some knowledge or experience with SAP - (Advantageous)
- Office 365 application support experience.
- Understanding or qualification in ITIL.
- Attention to detail focused.
- Self motivated, willing to learn and progress career.
- Confident in presenting ideas and communicating in a user-friendly language.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com