Junior IT Desktop Support Engineer
A market leading and award winning technology group are looking for an ambitious Junior Support Engineer to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone in the early stages of their career to join a company who invest in their employees and encourage self development.
This Junior IT Desktop Support Engineer role would suit someone passionate about technology, problem solving and keen to expand their knowledge.
The Junior IT Desktop Support Engineer will have commercial experience or IT qualifications relevant to the role.
The Junior IT Desktop Support Engineer will have the following skills, attributes or experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of working to good support practises.
- An inquisitive nature, willing to learn and undertake research of your own volition.
Any relevant experience in a commercial environment or understand of the following would be desirable:
- Maintenance and troubleshooting experience, ideally in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Mac OS, Android, iOS or Microsoft Office 365 platforms.
- Experience of Active Directory.
- Scripting experience with Powershell, Command-Line.
- Windows Server Administration
- Mobile device management