Are you a Junior Java Developer who's looking to work within a DevOps environment? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and motivated Junior Java Developer to join a team who specialise in developing leading solutions for large organisations across the globe.
This role will see you managing a hosted telephony platform and to develop new features that are driving the business forward.
The role of Junior Java Developer;
- Design technical solutions to functional requirements
- Translate functional requirements and technical designs into API code
- Collaborate with the cloud infrastructure team with joint responsibility for DevOps functions
The successful Junior Java Developer will have the following experience;
- Java development
- Development of API's and RESTful API's
- Google Cloud Platform - Desirable
The role of Junior Java Developer is paying up to £30,000 and comes with a range of excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
To apply for this Junior Java Developer Role please contact Tom at tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294