Junior - Mid Developer
NodeJS, Vue Front End, SQL Server
£38,000 - £43,000
REMOTE WORKING OPTIONS
We are a leading SAAS company with products in the B2B sales and marketing space. We're seeking a mid-level developer to add to the teams that build our customer facing products. You'll be iterating quickly on our modern tech stack and deploying code to production on a regular basis as we respond rapidly to customer requirements.
· Turning user stories into code running in production as part of a scrum team
· Ensuring the quality of what you and the team build
· Supporting the product that the team has built as it runs in production and resolving issues.
· Contributing to the design, architecture, and implementation decisions for the product
The ideal candidate will have:
· NodeJS, Vue Front End
· SQL Server, Redis, Snowflake
· HTML, CSS5
· C# - advantageous
You don't need to have NodeJS experience, but you need to be able to pick up various technologies and be able to show this at interview stage. You need to value your code and it will be your passion, copy and paste developers need not apply (as harsh as that sounds).
So varying experience could include:
· Microservices architecture
You will have:
· A strong general aptitude for programming and problem solving. You'll need to pick up new tools and techniques quickly and use them to solve problems.
· Experience with automated testing and quality assurance
· An understanding of how to build systems that perform well at scale.
· Enthusiasm for building secure systems and implementing security best practices.
· Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
· A technical/computer science degree or equivalent professional experience
What we offer in return:
· Competitive Salary
· Annual £1000 Training Budget
· 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Day off on your birthday
· Attractive office location near Portsmouth, with flexible working available
· Receive benefits such as the Employee Assistance Programme
· Be part of a fantastic company culture; we all display our Company DNA's, foster a "One Team" and 'Growth' mentality
· Give back to the wider community with volunteer days, fundraisers, charity events.
· Company socials, Regatta, Subsidised ski trip, Christmas parties
· Free on-site parking
· Free gym on-site
· Free weekly circuits, spinning and yoga classes.
· Team building and fun interdepartmental competitions.
· 2.5 Paid Charity days
Send your CV now!!!