Southampton; near Eastleigh, Romsey, Winchester
£25,000 - £35,000
Want to work for an IT company that puts a solid focus on Training - Company culture - Recognition for your work - Future prospects?
Strong communication skills are essential as the successful applicant will be working directly with their clients as well as internal teams.
Why is this company different?
- They are genuinely focused on employing those that WANT to learn new skills and improve.
- They have positive working environment, friendly colleagues, friendly managers, open door policy.
- They have an informal and flexible working agreement, and are open to hearing suggestions / ideas which can help bring the company forward,
What they want from you:
- Deliverables - The ability to interpret requirements directly from the customer, identify a solution and then produce deliverables within their platform.
- Passion - This is a growing company, with a close-knit team, they are looking for someone who is genuinely passionate about Web Development and looking to build a long-term career in this area.
- People Person - This role is a combination of Web Development and client support; therefore, communication is key - this may sometimes mean being able to communicate technical requirements to non-technical customers.
Nice to have:
- Relevant graduate degree (IT, Maths, Science or similar)
- Previous agency experience
- Experience building email layouts / templates
- Client support experience
To apply, please send your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk