Junior .Net Software Developer (Support & Development) - UK Charity
Littlehampton, West Sussex
£25k to £35k plus benefits
(Computer Science / Programming graduates welcome to apply)
A great opportunity for a jnunior to mid-level software developer to join a real feel-good company based near Littlehampton in West Sussex. The company is one of the UK's leading children's charities offering a great service and improving the lives of thousands living in the UK.
They are looking for a Software Developer to work alongside the Development Manager and assist in the support and development of a range of web applications, systems and services that enable the company to perform its great work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the IT Development Manager on a variety of development & support projects.
- Develop a range of internal business applications and systems used nationwide.
- Provide support to internal and external clients, supporting junior members of the team, liaising with other departments and escalating queries when required.
- Product Testing.
- System administration tasks.
Skills & Experience:
- Commercial experience of developing & supporting web/windows applications in a MS .Net environment.
- Experience and enthusiasm for supporting customers and solving technical coding queries.
- A team player willing to muck in and not precious about what tasks they perform from basic support to full scale development.
This a a very ethical and morally well aligned company and a place to work on systems that make a real difference.
If you have the experience and enthusiasm to work for this charity like organisation, please get in touch. Send your CV to DanielSumpter@SpectrumIT.co.uk