Junior Network Engineer
A busy and progressive technology organisation is looking for a Junior Network Engineer or Network Administrator to join them.
This is an important role to the business and the Junior Network Engineer will play a significant role in managing the in-house IT Systems. The responsibilities will also extend to configuring software and hardware rigs used for manual testing of key products.
The Junior Network Engineer / Network Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- Good understanding of networking concepts, ideally VLANS and setting routing policies.
- An understanding of Linux and Windows Servers.
- Relevant IT degree level qualified or CCNA qualified.
- Strong communication skills.
Any experience in the following will be advantageous.
- An understanding of software testing.
- Microsoft certification.
- An understanding or awareness of Storage Area Networks (SANS).
- An appreciation of Cloud environments, preferably AWS or Azure.
- Experience of documenting, process procedures and results.
- An understanding of Virtualisation technologies (HyperV, ESXI).
- Awareness of network optimisation.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for technology who wants to expand their skills and exposure.
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org