An award winning and progressive technology group are looking for a Junior Product Specialist to join their growing organisation.
The Junior Product Specialist will provide product knowledge and expertise to all areas of the business as well as external clients. The successful Junior Product Specialist will be offered training and development as well as career progression within the company.
The Junior Product Specialist will have the following skills;
- Excellent communications skills
- Problem solving and fast learner
- Strong Customer service ethos
- Ideally from a technical/ customer support background
The responsibilities of the Junior Product Specialist will include:
- Remote support to internal and external clients
- Help deploy new implementations, rollouts and services
- Implement software solutions configuration changes on behalf of clients
- Pre and post-sales support
Based in Basingstoke the role is paying up to £26,000 plus benefits which include; bonus scheme, pension, private medical, 25 days holiday.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning and progressive technology group to apply please send your CV to CameronGaffney@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 301 for more information.