Junior Project Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Wiltshire - Marlborough
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Manager has come to the market to join a well-established organisation located in Marlborough, Wiltshire. You will be responsible for overseeing projects from initial concept through to implementation across the full development lifecycle. It is essential that a candidate has experience working in IT project management within a software development team whom has a keen eye for detail, process and organisation. As a Junior Project Manager you will be working with a diverse technical team and be responsible for coordinating the effective delivery of software development and infrastructure projects to meet the demands of the end user.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a project manager who is seeking career development as our client can provide training and support for paid certifications. The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas;
- 1-2 years - experience in a project management within a software development team.
- Working with key stakeholders to facilitate project plans and requirements
- Setting up Sprints for development team - resource allocation
- Technical knowledge of software delivery process.
- Liaising with software development teams.
- Technical documentation
- Excellent time management, organisational and communication skills.
This exciting opportunity will allow a candidate to play a pivotal role in process innovation of the organisation, please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.
Keywords: Implementation, Consultant, Project Manager, Business Analysis, Software, SCRUM, Agile, SCRUM, Prince 2, Technical Documentation, Web, Software Development, Resource Allocation, User Specifications, Wiltshire, Swindon, Marlborough.