Junior Project Manager
Are you looking to move into Project Management or perhaps your next role in Project Management with a high-profile organisation?
This is a chance to join a software company providing their cashless payment solution to customers around the UK requiring you to work through the entire Project from requirements gathering to implementation.
As Junior Project Manager you will;
- Manage multiple small projects concurrently
- Regularly visit customers sites for various stages of the projects from initial scoping to rollouts.
- Manage internal IT projects for the companies Basingstoke office
- Participate in Data Analysis projects utilising Big Data from clients
To be considered for this Junior Project Manager role you will have
- Customer liaison experience
- Requirements gathering experience.
- Ideally Project Management experience
- Hand on approach to problem solving and getting the job done.
- Full clean driver's license.
This a great opportunity to kick start your career with Project Management with a company that offers multiple routes for progression.
Based in Basingstoke this Junior Project Manager role is paying circa £35k depending on experience with excellent benefits including, bonus, 25 days holiday, private medical, personal training.
To apply please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301