Junior / Trainee Scrum Master
Training, Progression opportunity, SaaS, IT Project delivery, Agile, Continuous Improvement
Berkshire: Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham area
We have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Scrum Master to join a successful SaaS company with an exciting pipeline of work with an impressive range of financial clients. They are advocates of modern technology, innovation and product R&D and are looking for a Junior Scrum Master to help them deliver a range of projects.
The company will consider candidates from Graduate level up to 3 years' experience in a SCRUM Master, Project Coordinator, Business Analyst or similar position.
The Junior SCRUM Master will be exposed to greenfield project work, training and support (both internally and through external training) and be offered excellent scope for career progression.
- Must have excellent communication skills, able to work with all levels of a business and interact effectively with external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A genuine interest in SCRUM / Agile methodology and a desire to make a career as a SCRUM Master
- A good understanding of Agile methodology, any certifications would be an advantage
- Commercial SCRUM experience within a Software Development environment is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Degree educated, IT or Business-related degrees are preferable.
There is a huge emphasis on the cultural fit and the business are specifically looking for driven, passionate, enthusiastic individuals who are willing and able to learn quickly. The company will happily invest in training and career employment for the right person offering excellent scope for quick progression into a formal SCRUM Master role.
To be considered for this position please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.