A well respected organisation in Poole is seeking a Junior SQL Database Administrator
You will be part of the friendly, collaborative Infrastructure team providing administration and maintenance of the overall SQL Server estate including Production, DR and Non-Production Architecture.
You will have knowledge around Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012. The position will encompass not only "core" DBA (database administrator) activities but also exposure to the Microsoft BI tool stack (SSRS, SSAS & SSIS). Some experience in this area will be advantageous but is not considered essential as in-house training will be provided.
Junior SQL Database Administrator key skills required:
- Knowledge of SQL databases.
- Exposure to SQL BI tool stack
- Solid Excel knowledge would be beneficial
- Good verbal and written communications
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good ability to communicate with internal and external parties
- Azure or AWS experience
- ITIL V3 Foundation
The role of Junior SQL Database Administrator is based in their impressive offices in Poole and is paying circa £25,500 with excellent benefits.
To apply please forward your CV to SamBridge@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Sam on 02380 765 292