Junior MS-SQL Developer required to join a growing company from their head office based on the outskirts of Winchester.
The role of a Junior SQL Developer will involve working within a small team environment, on a Microsoft platform. The position will involve creating scheduled reports within SQL and SSIS for internal staff and customers and preparing data for analytical applications.
My client is looking for someone who is keen to learn new skills, able to research problems on their own, whilst also able to collaborate and work well within a small team. The ideal candidate should have good logical problem-solving skills and the confidence to ask questions when required. They would be happy to employ someone with the right mind-set over current technical knowledge as they are happy to provide onsite training.
My client is ideally looking for someone with the following skillset:
- Some previous experience of SQL, either using or supporting Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Understanding of SQL Server or relational databases, ideally with the ability to write stored procedures or views etc.
- Experience with SSIS or DTS along with ETL.
- A methodical and logical approach to problem solving.
- The ability to work successfully within a team.
- A 'can do' attitude and 'customer first' approach
- Good interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that would be able to offer further training and career opportunities to the right candidates along with a strong benefits package.