Junior Software Developer - C#, Python, Angular JS- Basingstoke
£25,000 - £30,000
My client, based in Basingstoke is looking for a Junior Developer with experience in two of the following software languages; C#, Python, Ruby, vue,js or Angular JS to join the Software Development team. The candidate will be working on projects surrounding cyber security and, more specifically will be joining the attack detection and response team.
The client are a fantastic group of people that love what they do. Focusing on corporate Cyber Security projects since their conception 15 years ago the company has continued to grow and expand and they are now internationally renowned with offices in Basingstoke, London, South Africa and Finland to name just a few.
The team are all really enthusiastic with regards to what they do and the whole company functions on an ideas-led culture so they are looking for a team member who is always happy to pull things apart and think of other ways to put them back together. They treat their staff really well with very small staff turnover and a relaxed working environment including a newly fitted kitchen area with a drinks fridge, Playstations, fussball and even a nerf gun wall!
- Designing, architecting and implementing high quality enterprise level software to work with large data sets
- To write clean, well tested and documented code
- Drive innovation and stay ahead of the curve with new technologies and out of the box thinking
- Designing and implementing efficient data management strategies and systems
- Maintaining and enhancing existing data processing tools responsible for real-time gathering and interpreting various data feeds
- Working across the full project lifecycle, from initial requirements gathering through to release and support
Key Skill Requirements:
- Experience with any two of the following languages: C#, Python, Ruby, Vue.js, Angular JS
- A degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with source code management software (Git or SVN)
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced, engaging and fun environment
- An interest in cyber security
- Creatively-minded, able to work to find solutions to unique problems
- Windows / Linux / OSX programming
- SQL / NoSQL databases (ideally Elasticsearch)
- Web APIs / REST
- Knowledge or experience with networking and security technologies
- Systems administration skills in Linux or Microsoft Windows
If you are an enthusiastic Junior Software Developer looking to launch an exciting career with a fantastic company leading the way in cyber security with fantastic team members, nerf guns and Playstations then this could be the role for you! Click apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org