Junior Technical Consultant / Software Consultant - Hampshire
Ideal role for Technical Graduates / Junior Developers / Junior Business Analysts / Technical Analysts looking to move into a Software Consultancy role - training is provided with excellent scope for progression.
We are currently working with a thriving SaaS Consultancy to recruit a Technical Consultant to join their team based in Hampshire. This is a small company with big ambitions and the expertise to help a junior or mid-level candidates to become a leading Technical Consultant through internal training and coaching. The company have secured contracts with a number of large private sector clients, so are growing rapidly and can offer a direct route into senior roles in the short-medium term.
This role would suit someone coming from backgrounds such as: Software Development, Business Analysis, or Technical Support, with a good understanding of web technology and SaaS solutions. A Strong educational background is essential, ideally in a relevant Business / IT related degree.
After a period of training , the Technical Consultant will focus heavily on customer engagement; they are looking for somebody to provide advice, guidance and training to their customers on how to best use their innovative software solutions. Stakeholder management, requirements gathering, solutions design and project management skills will all be utilized.
- Must be an excellent communicator, able to be client facing and interact with all levels of a business
- A commercial background in Business Analysis, Software Development, Application Support, or similar
- Demonstrate the technical knowledge and aptitude to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic about joining a growing business with the opportunity to learn an progress
- Degree educated; ideally in Computer Science, Business Computing, Business information Systems, etc
Summary of activity & Accountabilities:
- Support the sales process by providing technical insight through workshops and direct client liaison
- Support in the design and delivery of robust software solutions that meet the customer's objectives
- Work directly with customers to understand their needs, offer guidance and provide solutions
- Learn the relevant industry terminology and keep up to date with relevant market information
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Location: The companies offices are commutable from Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Farnham, Reading areas
To be considered for the role please apply to this advert, alternatively contact me via our website or LinkedIn - Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be willing and able to travel, and must be eligible to work in the UK.