Junior Technical Consultant / Software Consultant
(Progression opportunities, Software, CRM, MarTech, HTML)
£25,000 - £35,000 + training, development & great career potential
Hampshire; near Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton
Ideal role for Technical Graduates / Junior Developers / Junior Business Analysts / Junior Technical Consultants looking to move into a Software Consultancy role - training provided.
We are currently working with a thriving SaaS Consultancy to recruit an ambitious Technical Consultant to join their team based in Basingstoke. This is a small company with big ambitions and the expertise to help an ambitious junior or mid-level candidate to become a leading Technical Consultant through a wealth of training and coaching. The company are punching well above their weight having secured contracts with some huge retail, FMCG and private sector clients, so it's a great time to join as they continue to grow.
This role would suit someone coming from backgrounds such as: Software Development, Business Analysis, or Technical Consultant, with a technical appreciation of web technology and web solutions. A Strong educational background is essential - ideally relevant Business / IT related degrees.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Must be an excellent communicator, able to be client facing and interact with all levels of a business
- Enthusiastic about joining a growing business with the opportunity to learn an progress
- Knowledge of software products; SaaS, CRM, CMS
- An Interest in marketing solutions & marketing technology
- Degree educated; Computer Science, Business Computing, Business information Systems, or similar
The role focuses heavily on customer engagement and technical consultancy; they are looking for somebody to provide advice, guidance and training to their customers on how to best use their digital marketing software.
It will involve client liaison, stakeholder management, requirements gathering, solutions design & scope, project management and product consultancy. You don't need to be an expert in all or any of these fields but you will be able to demonstrate technical knowledge and the personality and aptitude to excel in a client facing consultancy role.
Summary of activity & Accountabilities:
- Support the sales process by providing technical insight through workshops and direct client liaison.
- Support in the design and delivery of robust solutions that are at the front edge of current thinking and fully meet the customer's objectives
- Work directly with customers to understand their needs, offer guidance and provide solutions
- Learn and stay on the pulse of digital marketing solutions and marketing technology
To apply for this role, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk