A technology focused company, who are world leaders in their industry, are looking for a Lead Automation Tester to join them at an exciting time for the business.
The successful Lead Automation Tester will be required to provide automation testing skills as the organisation move towards improving their automation test capacity.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Software Tester / Test Analyst with commercial Automation Software Testing experience who is interested in moving into a lead or managerial role in the long term.
The successful Lead Automation Software Tester / Test Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial Software Testing experience.
- Good knowledge of Automation Testing tools and techniques.
- Solid understanding of Automation Testing's benefit to business.
- Experience of writing tests in Java - desirable. (C# / .net will be considered)
- A confident personality with the ability to contribute ideas and suggestions towards best practise.
- Experience of application testing.
- Previous experience of working in highly regulated industry.
- Experience of helping a team or company transition from manual into automation testing.
- Experience of working to a wider QA brief - advantageous.
Based on the outskirts of Southampton, the role of Lead Automation Tester is paying up to £55k and benefits include; 26 days annual leave, flexible & home working and free parking.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk