Cloud Architect - Southampton
Cloud Architect required by a successful software company located in Southampton. With an established international following, a growing user base and a reputation for providing exceptional service and support to customers worldwide the Cloud architect will be joining an established company to head up and grow their Cloud capabilities.
Working with both AWS and Azure infrastructure, the Cloud architect will take ownership of the deployment of cloud technologies from conception to deployment. you will also be in charge of establishing the cloud infrastructure and deployment team.
Alongside a team of R&D engineers, the Cloud architect will be responsible for suggesting and implementing suitable methodologies, tools and technologies with which to grow an established products cloud capability. You will have freedom to define the direction the company takes with regards to cloud architecture and implementation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Defining the best Cloud strategy and technologies for growth for both existing and new products.
- Full product/project lifecycle management of cloud products.
- Responsible for the continuous development and deployment of cloud architecture.
- Supporting cloud policies for software relating to security and data management.
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to provide clear direction for the development team.
- Advising the business on the best approach to cloud deployment and development with both AWS and Azure architecture.
This is an opportunity to join a high-tech advanced company offering the chance to establish and lead the growth of cloud technologies within a growing software environment.
If you are looking to an opportunity of this nature please contact JackHewittColeman@Spectrumit.co.uk or call 02380 765 282.