We are looking for a Lead Front End Developer to join a team developing complex single page Angular applications.
You will join an award winning Front End Development team and be delivering new features, coaching and encouraging colleagues and ensuring all developers in the team are adhering to quality standards.
As Lead Front End Developer you will:
- Ensure they are delivering new features, through Agile SCRUM within the right software architecture produced with the highest possible quality.
- Provides outstanding programming and technical development the Group's web based products and services.
- Evangelises development practices such as; code reviews, following code guidelines, refactoring and pair programming.
- Coaches and encourages colleagues through constant learning to improve their skills.
- Ensure that software quality standards and code guidelines are met.
- Ensure that technical documentation and coding guidelines are kept up-to-date
The successful Lead Front End Developer will also be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience of Angular
- Experince with a Senior or Lead Front End Developer role
- Redux pattern
- HTML5, CSS3 & SCSS
- Knowledge about current treads - particularly REST API's
- Knowledge and experience with Agile SCRUM
- Git, Jira and Unit Testing;
The salary for Lead Front End Developer is £65,000 with excellent benefits including bonus, medical, 25 days holiday.
To apply please forward your CV to TomStickler@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294