A market leading organisation who have been voted "a Great Place to Work" for the past 11 years are requiring a Lead Full Stack Developer to join their team to help develop innovative new features that will help shape the future of the business.
This is a great opportunity for a senior developer to take a bit more responsibility with their day to day tasks. As well as making a huge impact to the business by developing new features, you'll also be tasked with line managing a team of up to 4 developers.
The role of Lead Full Stack Developer;
- Develop new innovative features for applications
- Contributing and sometimes even leading discussions and making suggestions on where to improve on all aspects of the delivery lifecycle
- Leading design reviews and helping set precedents around applications
- Manage a team of up to 4 developers
- Mentor junior members
- Conduct 1-2-1s with your team
- Manage the day to day work load of your team
The Lead Full Stack Developer will have the following;
- Experience mentoring junior team members
The role of Lead Full Stack Developer is paying up to £68,000 and comes with a wide range of benefits including; 29 days holiday, team socials, Hackathons, Interest free travel loans, subsidized private healthcare and more!
To apply for the role of lead Full Stack Developer, please send your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294