Lead IT Technical Trainer - London
Lead IT Technical Trainer is required to join a reputable Legal firm based out of their London office. This role requires flexibility to visit other local offices on occasion.
The role of a Lead IT Technical Trainer is ideal for someone with 2 years+ experience in delivering one to one, workshop and deskside training sessions within IT. Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, this role entails a level of responsibility as the successful candidate will also be expected to supervise and manage other trainers within the company.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing IT training within the legal sector; however, experience within similar sectors may be considered.
- Leading the IT Training team
- Delivering technical training modules effectively and to a high standard
- Providing feedback to trainers
- Creating and implementing bespoke training solutions
- Writing IT Training documentation
- MS Office 2010 / 2016 to MOS Expert Level
- Exposure to iManage, Carpe Diem, Bighand
Furthermore, the successful Lead IT Technical Trainer will have a pro-active attitude towards bringing forward new ideas towards IT Technical Training, paired with an enthusiastic and structured approach to your work.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further training and career opportunities along with an excellent benefits package.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk