A Lead PHP Developer is required for an international Ecommerce organisation based in Fareham, transitioning to a new modern service-based architecture and embracing emerging technology.
The role is to initially work on updating interfaces between a huge number of ecommerce websites and warehousing & financial systems.
The role of Lead PHP Developer
- Develop and support for the existing PHP based interfaces
- Provide recommendations & collaborate with architects, engineers & sysadmins
- Collaborate with engineers, and architects to formulate the technical design of features
- Develop efficient code in line with the signed off design
- Ensure that technical documentation is kept up to date, comprehensive and accessible
- Increase the overall stability of code
- Troubleshoot issues and provide root cause analysis.
- To maintain an outward looking perspective and import relevant insights and best practise into the business.
The successful Lead PHP Developer have
- Proven experience in full stack technologies
- Design patterns / Solution design
- Familiarity with GIT/SVN
- Understanding of devops principles and associated tooling.
- Agile experience
It would beneficial if the Lead PHP Developer has experience of Ecommerce environments and the Zend framework.
As Lead PHP Developer you can expect a salary up to 52,000 depending on experience, 15% bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday, Private Medical, Gym and more.
To apply for this Lead PHP Developer role please forward your CV to elliothall@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Elliot on 02380 765 291