Lead Developer - PHP, Symfony, HTML
We are recruiting for a Lead PHP Developer for an established and fast growing fintech technology company based in central London.
My client are seeking a Lead PHP Developer to work on large and complex financial and investment web applications and services on behalf of their clients. This is a fairly new position within the company and so a candidate who can work off their own initiative and visionary thinking is required.
There is the offer of remote working on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and then be in the office Mondays and Fridays.
- Web development (e.g. an understanding of HTML5)
- Experience with Docker and docker-compose
- Current experience with PHP (we use 7.2)
- Current experience Symfony 2/3/4 (we use 4)
- Current experience with behat/phpunit
- PostgresQL experience (we use 10.1)
- Understanding of GraphQL and the use of APIs.
- Solid understanding of Dependency injection pattern.
- Solid understanding of Software testing and continuous integration, continuous deployment principles and execution.
- Can use vim and are comfortable with consoles
- Very Comfortable with Mac Os - we use PHPStorm/WebStorm as default
Would like to have:
- React 15/16 (and current experience with redux, redux-forms, apollo) and node
- Some experience of software development using scrum - e.g. the person would understand sufficiently to able to slot in with the processes in place
- Some exposure to Jira.
- GraphQl experience using PHP
The company love new technology and have built bespoke platforms to leverage the best available technology. You will have full exposure to the latest technology releases including PHP7. The office is a fun and vibrant place to work.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please contact Tom Rayner on 02380 765 808 or email email@example.com