Lead QA Engineer (Software)
A progressive and ambitious company with a very contemporary approach to Software Development is looking a Lead Software QA Engineer or Software Test specialist to join their team.
The Lead QA Engineer will have strong knowledge and experience of building a test function which can enable QA to be an integrated of the development process.
The responsibilities of the Lead QA Engineer will include:
- Defining tools and solutions for testing improvement.
- Supporting the development team to extend and maintain their own tests.
- Hands on integration, exploratory, automation and manual testing.
- Mentoring the team with view to promoting the importance of testing and automation.
The successful Lead QA Engineer / Software QA Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in using performance test tools - (Gatling, NeoLoad, JMeter)
- Experience of operating in an Agile and CI/CD environment.
- Experience of developing test automation frameworks using Selenium.
- Knowledge of version control systems. (Git, Subversion or Similar)
- Defect and test management tool experience. (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experienced in writing internal and customer facing documentation.
- SQL experience - writing queries for data extraction and manipulation.
This is a great opportunity for an established Lead QA Software Engineer/ Software QA Engineer to join an ambitious and lively company who are focused on providing a great environment for their teams to flourish.
The organisation support this by working with a range of up to date technologies and approaches, including Go, Microservices and Continuous integration.
An active social scene to the business is also encouraged and additional bonuses include stock options, private healthcare and free lunches every day.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org