Lead SaaS Product Consultant - client support - Fast growth Tech Specialist - London
We have an awesome opportunity for an experienced Technical Product Support Consultant with extensive commercial experience of Software, Cloud or Digital Services Support. The company is one of the UK's fastest growing tech companies in the UK offering fast track career progression.
As the Lead Digital Product Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting, scoping, co-developing and implementing high priority clients SaaS/Cloud products. The products will vary in size, technology and complexity, preferred candidates will have a strong numerical/mathematical appreciation, and the ability to work in a fast-moving company with like-minded people.
You'll be configuring software, cross-examining data, building import and export data (SQL) and investigating and resolving queries. You will build up a great knowledge of best practice in all aspects of software development and support, helping to drive quality and efficiency with customer satisfaction at the heart of everything you do.
To be suitable for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years commercial experience in an Application, Software or Product support role
- Sound experience of MS SQL Server including SQL Scripting and software related tech
- Great customer service skills and a service-oriented attitude, specifically with high value external customers.
- A passion for solving complex problems
- Strong communicator, the ability to act as the bridge between the business and IT and specifically manage non-technical staff expectations.
- Experience with CRM and ticketing systems (salesforce and JIRA, or similar);
- Experience working alongside a development team in an Agile and continuous delivery environment
- High attention to detail and an eye for financial and statistical data
- A Degree in a Mathematical, Scientific and/or IT related degree with A-Levels in Mathematics, Physics and/or similar.
The company offer excellent scope for fast track career progression, structured training, modern offices and competitive salaries.
They have offices in central London and the salary is based on experience + generous bonus & pension, flexi-hours and much more. Please apply to this advert to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me on LinkedIn or via our Website, Paul Grace Spectrum IT
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and able to travel to client sites in the UK when required.