Lead Software Developer / Software Development Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Lead Software Developer / Software Development Manager required by a leading technology company based in Guildford. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a Lead Software Developer / Software Development Manager to lead their current team of developers.
The successful Lead Software Developer / Software Development Manager will have prior experience as a senior or lead developer with management responsibilities and will be responsible for ensuring best practices in software development is met whilst also having the ability to be hands on and assist with development when required. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for career progression and the chance to join a company and assist in its growth as a market leader in its sector.
Responsibilities of the role included;
- Work with account manager and solution architects to design and plan development projects.
- Where required, assist in the development of projects
- Mentor the team
- Provide link between the customer, development team and any third-party regarding software functionality through the development cycle
- Maintain the team writes detailed technical documentation at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Provide technical expertise to operate and maintain a secure, efficient IT environment
- Participate in the weekly project development team meeting to discuss project status, project resources, and other needs
- Experience as a lead developer or development manager
- Strong communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- Hands on development experience in 1 or more of the following;
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 298