Lead Software Engineer, Consultant & Architect -
Software R&D, C#, .Net, Excel, VBA, SharePoint
£50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits
Near Winchester, Eastleigh, Hampshire.
Regular remote working is available although a weekly presence in the office is required.
We are working with a successful and fast-growing management consultancy who have an exciting new career opportunity for a talented Software Lead looking for a more varied and client engaging job opportunity. The company work alongside MoD and Government based organisations providing leadership and strategy consultancy.
In this role you will take ownership of the software products and services, building upon an existing range of desktop applications and architecting next generation solutions.
Excel is a key component in the existing products, using your knowledge of more modern technology you will be able to work with users to build and scope future requirements replacing or enhancing the existing products.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in helping to deliver new software solutions that meet customer and client's expectations whilst working closely with consultants and analysts. Ideally you will have knowledge of either Excel and/or Office 365 and help the business move to a new dynamic Microsoft .Net platform.
- Design, development and delivery of
- Supporting and expanding the existing range of tools and services
- Leading architecture and solution design
- Leading software development
- Working in collaboration with fellow consultants, analysts and customers
- Strong software engineering background
- Broad knowledge of software methodologies, platforms and best practice.
- Experience in architecting and developing database-driven solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of C# and .Net
- Excel and Excel Services
- Knowledge of Office 365, Sharepoint, Azure - beneficial
As you will be working closely with the MOD you will be SC cleared or eligible for clearance and happy to go through the vetting process.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 808