Lead Software Test Analyst / QA Lead
Agile, Team leadership, Manual, Automation testing
A great opportunity for an experienced Lead Software Tester / QA Lead to join an established technology company in Hampshire at an exciting time of growth and expansion. The role offers great scope to make the role your own and the opportunity to make an impact in a collaborative Agile environment and a growing QA team.
The Lead Test Analyst will work closely with the current QA team and Software Developers in leading the software testing (Manual and Automation). The team follow Agile, BDD processes and use a variety of Microsoft technologies including C# for their automation testing.
The preferred candidates will offer 5 years+ commercial experience, including current team lead experience.
Required Technical Skills and experience:
- Minimum 5+ years software testing experience
- Experience of the full Test life cycle, working closely with developers
- Team lead and mentoring experience
- Good understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes
- Automation testing experience with Selenium is highly desirable
- Must be passionate about testing and new test methods
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with all areas of the business
The company offer a competitive salary based on experience plus benefits, scope for progression and a great company culture.
If you have the required level of experience, please apply to this advert of contact us via our website or LinkedIn to discuss the full details. Paul Grace Spectrum IT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK