Lead QA / Software Test Analyst
An industry leading real-time software solutions provider are looking for a Lead Software Test Analyst / QA Analyst to join them and work on a range of global software projects and initiatives.
The Lead Software Test Analyst / QA Analyst will be required to balance hands on functional integration testing with the leadership of a small test team.
Additional responsibilities of the Lead Software Test Analyst will include:
- The development and implementation of test strategies.
- To work in a Scrum environment and liaise closely with Project team, BA's. SME's and Development colleagues as required.
- Investigate defects and log where variances are identified.
- Coordination of test enviironments.
- Definition and documentation of each test strategy.
- Supporting UAT and customer Testing.
The successful Lead QA Analyst / Software Tester will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of leading a small Test / QA team, ideally undertaking reviews and development.
- Commercial functional testing experience.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies and tools.
- Solid experience with web based software applications.
- Experience of operating within a Scrum software development environment.
- Strong communication and coaching skills.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com