Lead Test Analyst
A progressive technology company who provide software solutions to the Scientific sector are looking for a Lead Test Analyst to join their team.
The Lead Test Analyst will be working closely with software developers and other software testers, creating data management and analytical software.
The Lead Test Analyst will working in an Agile environment where team ownership is encouraged to help successful delivery.
The responsibilities of the Lead Test Analyst will include:
- Creating Test plans, estimates, data and scripts of user stories or requirements.
- Making sure test scripts are produced so they are repeatable and maintainable.
- To amend existing scripts to reflect changing application requirements.
- Proactive participation in the teams Agile discussion and activities.
- Creation of defect reports.
- Defect tracking throughout lifecycle.
The successful Lead Test Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience of Test Automation principles and tools like Selenium, Robot Framework or similar browser automation tools.
- Knowledge of cloud environments - ideally AWS.
- Experience and ability to independently analyse systems, requirements, problems and produce appropriate testing approach.
- Ability to work independently, managing your own time and syncing with a team as required.
- Strong understanding of the core concepts on automation and performance testing.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company who undertake a contemporary approach to technology and development approaches.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com