Lead Test Analyst
Software Testing, Web Testing, Performance testing, SAP Testing, Selenium, Agile
Salary based on experience from £40,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits and bonus
A great opportunity for an Software Test Lead / QA Lead or Senior Test Analyst to join a growing business which offer excellent benefits, modern offices and scope for progression. The Lead Test Analyst will focus on improving internal QA processes, leadership of small Test teams, managing 3rd party providers, and be hands-on with both manual and automation software testing when required.
The business are highly collaborative, with core development and QA teams based from their office in Hampshire. The Senior Test Engineer / QA Lead will test and support a number of key software / Web products through the full project lifecycle following Agile and Waterfall processes. The key technical skills are based around Web and Automation testing so experience in a similar environment is essential and any experience with Performance or SAP testing is highly desirable.
Essential Skills and Experience:
At least 3 years of commercial experience in Software testing, with demonstrable skills in following areas:
- Leadership of QA/Test teams or mentoring of junior members
- The ability to communicate effectively with developers and senior business stakeholders both inhouse and offshore
- Automation testing experience using; Selenium, Webdriver, SpecFlow, Cucumber or similar
- Commercial experience of working in Agile, SCRUM teams
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- ISEB, ISTQB certification or similar
- Performance Testing
- API and SAP testing
The company's offices are commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingstoke and offer training and great career prospects.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK