Lead Tester required by an established and rapidly growing company based in Swindon, Wiltshire.
My client is looking to grow their team to build on the success of their recently designed product which is used to personalise healthcare and help GP practices manage their increasing demand.
They are seeking an experienced Lead Tester to set up the testing function within the company. As the sole tester you will be responsible for setting up the process required for successful quality assurance whilst completing the hands on testing.
In this role you will be required to:
- Set up the testing function
- Putting structures in place to ensure the delivery of a quality software product
- Design and execute test plans based on functional specifications
- Finding flaws and iron out any bugs
- Establish the testing required by other members in the team
- Ensure appropriate levels of testing are applied
- Applying appropriate severity levels to faults so that the project can prioritise fixes where required
- Working knowledge of functional tests, customer scenario testing, stress testing and regression testing
This is the opportunity to join a company who value continuous learning and staff development. Along with a competitive salary they also offer flexible working hours, monthly company away days, on-site parking and your birthday off to name a few benefits. If you're interested in a role of this nature please contact JoshKowalczyk@spectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765302.