A Linux Systems Administrator is required for a unique Southampton based research organisation that offers fantastic benefits including 44 days annual leave.
As a Linux Systems Administrator you will support and maintain Linux devices providing specialist second and third line support.
- Core Linux system administration and trouble shooting
- 2nd Line Support and system monitoring
- Ongoing upgrades, system configuration and performance tuning
- Automate tasks with scripting
- Support and manage the virtualized environment ( VMware )
- Data Management, ie Backup System and SAN
The successful Linux Systems administrator with be experienced with a similar role with strong scripting skills.
- Linux operating systems and device installation, configuration and maintenance experience.
- Linux Scripting ( Bash, Perl, or Python )
- Virtualisation ( VMware )
As Linux Systems Administrator the role is paying up to £32,130 with fantastic benefits including 44 days holiday, Pension, Free Parking and much more.
To apply and find out more please forward your CV to TomStickler@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom 02380 765 294