Linux Systems Administrator required by a fast-growing software company located in Southampton. Due to the continued growth of the its infrastructure the company is need of an experienced Systems Administrator to help uphold and improve the production infrastructures, maintain data management and aid product development wherever possible.
This role offers the chance to work the latest administrative tools and technologies as well as the opportunity to move into a Devops role long term.
- Experience in Linux Administration
- Load balancers/Proxy Servers - HAProxy
- FastCGI/PHP preferred
- Database management with MySQL/MariaDB Galera Cluster
Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous, but is not essential;
- Ubuntu/Debian knowledge
- Multiple Programming Languages (Python/Bash/PHP/Go)
- Configuration management software
- Container Orchestration technologies
- Experience in automating configuration management, testing, deployment and change
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact Jackhewittcoleman@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765282.