A well-established multinational company in the Fareham area are looking to add an experienced Linux Systems Engineer to their team on a permanent basis.
A great opportunity for engineer with strong Linux knowledge (not necessarily from commercial experience) to take the next step in their career.
To be considered you will;
- Linux system administration (preferably Redhat/Centos).
- Administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualised environment.
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages
- Knowledge of networking
- Exposure with industry standard configuration management systems
- Customer Facing experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good communication and team work skills
What they can offer;
- The opportunity to join an exciting dynamic company working on a wide variety of projects
- 25 days holiday per annum + 8 days bank holidays
- Medical Insurance / life Assurance / Income protection
The Linux Systems Engineer is paying up to £32,000pa. To find out more info send your CV to Elliot.Hall@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call me on 02380 765 301