Dynamics Developer (CRM)
£35,000 - £45,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a MS Dynamics CRM Developer to join my client, a software house based in Eastleigh who are willing to consider fully remote working.
You will work within a small team on two major high profile public projects being rolled out across the South Coast.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Significant Microsoft Dynamics 365 / 2016 development experience including deployment of solutions.
- Able to work with Dynamics SDK and WebAPI, FetchXML to improve the user experience for customers and colleagues and integrate with 3rd party systems
- Knowledge of 3rd party integration tools such as Scribe and/or Kingsway Soft.
- Ability to implement CI/CD in relation to Dynamics
- Advanced Dynamics Administration capabilities Workflows, BPF's.
- A team player and active member of a Scrum team
- Experience of working with the Power Platform, including creating Power Apps and using Power Automate
- Experience of developing in C# and .Net
- Scrum Framework/Agile Software Development knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Azure service stack
- Develop solutions to meet the needs of our customers and the business based on user stories.
- Estimating User Stories.
- Work in accordance to Agile Software Development Framework
- Produce scalable and re-useable code, ensuring adherence to coding standards
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues and work with the Lead Developer to propose appropriate solutions. This will include working through tickets that have been escalated by the Technology Service Desk
- Monitor and respond to any system alerts and further develop monitoring to proactively identify critical issues and trouble shoot
- Use Source control solutions
- Build prototypes and proof of concepts, including relevant documentation
If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.