Major Incident Manager - IT Service Improvement - ITIL
Problem Management, Senior stakeholder management, Matrix Management, IT Infrastructure, Windows
Hampshire, near Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke
The Major Incident Manager / Problem Manager will take an influential role in this rapidly growing business. The role will be responsible for numerous deliverables with the key focus on resolving all major incidents and supporting IT services across the group. The salary is based on experience + benefits and flexible working. The business can offer an excellent career path for the right individual.
The Major Incident Manager will be responsible for IT service management and problem management processes from a senior level. This will include Matrix management of relevant teams globally and internal stakeholder management, up to Director level.
A strong level of general IT / Infrastructure knowledge is required. The role won't be 'hands-on' however you will need to interact with relevant technical teams on various high priority incidents or outages and demonstrate a high level of technical understanding.
- Can demonstrate working as an Incident Manager / Problem Manager or delivering Service Delivery processes in a large organisation
- The ability to lead teams effectively, either directly or offshore
- Good understanding of IT; Infrastructure, Networking, SAP, Windows, Linux, etc
- Experienced in working with or managing 3rd parties
- Able to adapt effectively to the demands of a fast-paced, changeable environment
- Mut be an excellent communicator. Able to work with all levels of a business
- ITIL knowledge, certification is preferred
- Able and willing to work on an on-call rota when required
The role offers a competitive salary based on experience + an excellent benefits package and bonus.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Please apply to this advert or send your cv to the SpectrumIT website if you are interested in discussing the full detail.
To be considered for this great opportunity please apply to this advert. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT