One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking an experienced Major Incident & Problem Manager to take responsibility for both the hands-on major incident management and problem management of prior major incidents.
This Major Incident & Problem Manager role will see you managing the incident process as well as the co-ordination of high priority incident resolution. You will also be responsible for managing the lifecycle of all problems with the aim of preventing incidents.
The role of Major Incident & Problem Manager;
- Executing Major Incident process tasks
- Applying standard Incident Management techniques to ensure disruptions to service stability and outage times are kept to a minimum
- Driving Service Management best-practice and ITIL process compliance across the business
- Producing and maintaining the MIR's (Major Incident Reviews)
- Being able to work rotational on call 24x7 (incl. weekends and bank holidays)
- Improving overall availability of services by proactively identifying Problems
- Constantly monitoring and reporting on outstanding Problems with regards to their processing status
The successful Major Incident & Problem Manager will have the following experience;
- Experience working within a 24/7 IT environment
- Experience delivering continuous service improvements
- Experience with Major incident management
- Co-ordinating RCA and trend analysis
- Good understanding of SLA's
- Enterprise IT experience
The role of Major Incident & Problem Manager is paying up to £55,000 and comes with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; 12% annual bonus, 25 days holiday and pension schemes.