Major Incidents Manager - IT Service Improvement - ITIL
Stakeholder Management, Matrix Management, Retail, eCommerce, ITIL
Hampshire; Fareham, Southampton, Basingstoke
The Major Incident Manager will take an influential role in this rapidly growing business. The role will be responsible for numerous deliverables with the key focus on resolving all major incidents and supporting IT services across the group.
The salary is based on experience + benefits and flexible working. The business can offer an excellent career path for the right individual.
The Major Incident Manager will be responsible for service management and problem management processes from a senior level. This will include Matrix management of relevant teams, both in house and offshore, and associated Project Managers and 3rd parties.
A strong level of general IT / Infrastructure knowledge is required. The role won't be 'hands-on' however you will need to interact with relevant technical teams on various types incidents or outages.
- The ability to lead teams effectively, either directly or offshore
- Can demonstrate working as an Incident Manager or delivering Service Delivery processes in a complex, growing company.
- Good understanding of IT; Infrastructure, Networking, SAP, Windows, Linux, etc
- Experienced in working with or managing 3rd parties
- Able to adapt effectively to the demands of a fast-paced, changeable environment
- Mut be an excellent, confident communicator. Able to work with inhouse and offshore teams
- ITIL knowledge, certification is preferred
The role will be part of a paid on-call a rota. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please apply to this advert or send your cv to the SpectrumIT website if you are interested in discussing the full detail.