Manual Software Tester (iOS / Mobile)
An award-winning technology company are looking for an experienced Manual Software Tester to join their established team at an exciting time for the business.
The successful Software Tester / Test Analyst will be required to work on mobile application testing (initially iOS) although prior mobile testing experience is not essential.
The Manual Software Tester / Test Analyst will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong commercial software testing experience.
- Proven experience of prioritising personal workloads.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of operating and an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Experience of working on mobile (iOS or Android) testing - desirable.
- Awareness of SQL Server or MySQL relational databases. - desirable.
- Relevant degree qualified.
This is a great opportunity for an established Manual Software Tester who can manage an independent work load and still being part of a collaborative, established team, whilst offering opinions and ideas.
The opportunity to gain exposure to Mobile testing is also available with a long term move into automation testing also being feasible.
The company has gone through a recent expansion and offers a range of benefits including an annual bonus and free parking.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org