Manual Software Tester
A multinational organisation who are leaders in their dedicated field, are looking a Manual Software Tester to join their established team.
The successful Manual Software Tester will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial Software Testing experience.
- Experience with using Cucumber / Gherkin.
- Knowledge and experience of using JIRA.
- Strong fault finding skills.
- An understanding of VMware or virtualisation software.
- An awareness or understanding of Jenkins or Continuous Integration.
- Proven experience of rapidly become familiar with technology and products.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Database knowledge (PostgreSQL) - desirable
- Experience of performance testing windows and web applications - desirable.
- Experience with Ubuntu / Linux - desirable.
The responsibilities of the Manual Software Tester will include:
- Building BDD scenario tests.
- Maintaining and adding existing cucumber feature files.
- Manual retesting.
- Investigation of JIRA defects.
- Working with scrum teams, developing new scenarios to improve functionality.
To apply for this position with an ambitious and technology focused company please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org